Our fifth annual Esalen Workshop is scheduled for September 29th – October 1st, 2017. Registration is now open
UNFINISHED BUSINESS is about clarifying your deepest values, of seeing clearly where you are now and where you need to go to realize your full potential. You will create a path to wholeness through personal vision, concrete planning and commitment to deeper satisfaction.
UNFINISHED BUSINESS uses the latest technology, psychological processes and small group interaction to get at what you really need to know about your self, your life, and what’s next.
That’s what UNFINISHED BUSINESS is all about.
Is your life an expression of who you really are at the core?
Maybe you have already succeeded brilliantly at what you wanted to do, or gone as far as you can go.
Perhaps you are in the middle of a major change and not sure what path to take.
Or…maybe it’s just time to break free from the well-worn path and head in a new direction.
Is now the time for you to get a clear view of what’s next?
- Insights and “wake up calls” during the workshop about who you really are at this stage in your life and what needs to change to feel authentic movement
- Inspirational videos of people who have faced change, overcome barriers and went on successfully in new directions
- Dynamic visioning processes, journaling exercises and small group interactions to give you a clear vision of the best you, how you really want to spend your time now and a concrete action plan to get there
- Body-based integration of your vision and plan through Leonard Energy Training exercises and periods of guided meditation and deep relaxation
- Follow up with peers and teachers to keep your vision strong and moving
- An intensely immersive experience: This is a carefully crafted multi-approached totally immersive experience that guides people to deep-dive inside and come up with what really needs to happen in their lives….and helps create concrete steps to get there.
- A New Clarity: This is not about lecture. A new clarity is achieved through a unique combination of experiential approaches.
- Big insights in a shorter time: Our approach is custom designed to achieve results using powerful tools with maximum results in the shortest time.
- Fun: You don’t have to be unhappy to find out where you want to go. There will be plenty of laughs along the way.
The experience begins on Friday evening and concludes on Sunday at noon, with opportunities to enjoy the property, gardens, hot mineral baths, massage and movement classes, along with all that the Esalen Institute experience has to offer.
Esalen exists to serve the world — not as a refuge from it. We believe in the deeply transformative power of this place, recognizing that retreat and refuge must always be, ultimately, in the service of something larger than yourself. So we are organized to give you the tools to unleash latent capacities and re-energize your sense of purpose — for yourself and the world.— Mission Statement, esalen.org
Here are valuable resources to answer additional travel and accommodations questions:
Esalen Institute FAQ
Maps, Directions, Travel Tips to Getting to Esalen
Still have questions? We welcome you to contact us directly.